Saturday, June 13, 2009

Cousins and Friends June 2009

Funny faces!



Katelyn, me, Ellie and Ceili.



Fashion model pose.

One day my friend Katelyn called to play with me and then my cousin Ellie called right after that to play too. So, I invited them both over. Then when we went to pick them up and drop off my sister Heidi at her cousin Rachel's house and my cousin Ceili was home, so my mom told her to jump in the car to come to my house to play. It ended up being such a fun time. We are all friends from dance class and Activity Day Girls and get along really well together.
We just hung out in my room and listened to music, talked, painted fingernails, played Truth or Dare, ate snacks and watched T.V.
I want to plan a late-over night with more friends sometime. Everyone comes to my house in P.J.'s and brings their pillows and a favorite treat to share. We could do fun stuff like manicures, pedicures, play games, watch movies and play the Wii and dance around. This was a fun day and mom took some pictures that I wanted to put on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment